The video above has been filmed by Paul Nicholas, a satellite installer in Queensland who specialises in Christian satellite tv. He provides a good understanding on how to install a DIY satellite system on any kind of Australian roof.
Kit Consists of:
- > Satking VAST Decoder with Record $499
> High gain 85cm dish suitable for weak signal areas
> High Gain Strong / Sharp 10.7 LNB
Vast SMART Card
(needed to access all the free to air channels)
Satellite finder and lead
(no batteries needed, with built in light and audible tone)
Quality Tin Roof Mount OR
Tile Roof Mount OR Wall/Chimney Mount (Please call us or email which type of roof you have so we can supply the right roof mount)
20m High Quality satellite cable with high end foxtel endorsed PCT compression connectors (more cable can be provided on request)
(completely weather proof guaranteed - see the PCT video above about the American designed waterproof technology)
Easy to Understand Instruction Booklet & Instructional DVD
You may have seen satellite TV kits advertised elsewhere for prices ranging from ridiculously expensive to suspiciously cheap. In this case you may now be wondering how our systems stand apart from the others.
Access Antennas and Satellites has been in business for over 9 years, specialising in DIY caravan/house satellite TV. Over these years we have sold many thousands of satellite kits and built up our reputation Australia wide, offering low-priced, innovative, value for money kits using only high quality equipment. We are renowned for providing friendly service and honest advice. We offer lifetime support on all our satellite kits.
We recognise the need to provide customers with a low-cost and easy to setup system that will deliver perfect TV reception anywhere in the country. As a West Australian business we know the issues of poor television reception in regional areas. Our personalised friendly service is second to none and when it comes to satellite equipment and set-up issues, we really know our stuff!
Given the right instructions and tools, setting up a satellite system is NOT a complicated procedure, and so we don't charge you for unnecessary gimmicks!
We only supply good quality equipment that won’t let you down when you're in the middle of nowhere, all at a price that won’t break the bank and with friendly ongoing support.
With DIY satellite kits, some companies offer equipment with features that they claim will make the set-up process easier (the biggest example being the "digital" satellite finder), but they also charge an exorbitant amount for these features. You might also find some "backyard operators" selling caravan satellite kits in caravan parks and other places at similar prices as us. However, the questions to ask before you buy from them are
1. Do they supply a legitimate Optus card (RRP $99) with their kits - some sellers do not offer/provide a card at all. We do not like to draw people into our store with cheap prices in order to sell incomplete systems.
2. Do they sufficiently educate their customers on how to use the equipment?
3. Do they provide comprehensive but easy to understand instructions in English (i.e. a comprehensive instruction booklet plus a DVD), or do they only provide a few poorly written incomprehensible pages.
3. Do they provide proper equipment to easily locate the satellite? (i.e. Wing nuts for easy adjustment that remove the need to use a spanner, compass, a satellite finder and clinometer)
4. Do they offer friendly customer service or help anywhere in Australia after the sale.
Beware competitors that charge marginally...
8 Inch GPS Navigation for NISSAN SYLPHY Bluebird Sylphy Sentra Nissan Pulsar 2012 2013 2014 Car Stereo DVD Player w/Radio +RDS+Bluetooth+SWC+AUX In+Free Backup Rear View Camera+Free US Map by Indiny
GPS or Navigation System (Indiny International)