Before re-peaking your satellite dish, access the Signal Meters menu from the Settings and Help menu on your receiver to use the signal meter to monitor the broadcast signal to your satellite dish. To access the Signal Meters menu:
- Press the menu button on your remote.
- Select Settings and Help on the left hand menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Satellite on the left hand menu.
- Select View Signal Strength on the bottom right-hand screen (scroll to it using the arrows on your remote).
- Select Signal Meters on the bottom right-hand screen.
Re-position your television to be in your line of sight while re-peaking your satellite dish. If possible, have a friend monitor the signal meter and relay the broadcast signal strength to you while you are re-peaking your satellite dish.
To re-peak your dish you will need to perform these tasks:
- Check that the mast is level.
- Adjust the azimuth of the satellite dish.
- Adjust the elevation of the satellite dish.
Warning: Use caution when adjusting the mast. The weight of the satellite dish may cause the mast to swing down and hit you, a bystander, or nearby objects. This could cause bodily injury or damage to nearby objects and the satellite dish. Always grip the mast around its outside circumference to prevent injury to your fingers.aberdeen coworking space christmas inflatables annual travel insurance worldwide legit online dispensary shipping worldwide how to get money back from a closed business outdoor blinds what is business credit worldwide freedom rally may 15 worldwide crossword clue 6 letters stylish couple dp markel international outdoor voices next christmas tree eye gaze communication coworking space gloucester the end of the necktie and the last stylish man stylish name generator chicago coworking spaces